Hi all, this is one announcement. Well, imagine this. Your home and ready to do a show, complete with new and old music to show, and your all ready... Except, your net dies! Hard! I was only able to log back in an hour or so ago, and by this time, I'm getting sick of no internet, so that's why no arfy showed up to tbrn today. However, if there's no objections, I'll do the show in the two-hour slot before derek C, that's 4 til 6 pm eastern, I believe. Let's hope snap decides to be stable now, shall we?

arfy.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.