To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 4:12 PM
Subject: The Talk2 List Another crazy ad lib

Hi all

I really enjoyed reading that Ad Lib that Rainee sent in the other day. I love doing those myself, but it's even funnier reading someone else's. Here's perhaps the funniest one I've come up with. The thing with this one is that I found I was always putting in the same words, so I started doing themed ones. This one was themed on anything to do with food. Check out how it starts and ends. It wasn't planned, it just worked out that way:

Party On

When invited to a party at a cabbage's house, you should always bring a biscuit. This will make you seem especially delicious, and may even get you some baked beans. Don't talk too greedily, and don't ever sit on the plumb pudding. Don't dance too tastily, and don't cook anything that's in the potato. At the end of the party, be sure to eat your host before saying yum yum! and driving home.

For anyone who wants to have a go at creating a silly story, but doesn't know the link, just try this:
http://www.sundhagen.com/babbooks/adlib.cgi

Have fun!

Lynn

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.