thanks much.
This is something even I have not descovered.
ANother undocumented shortcut.
At 11:57 PM 5/22/2007, you wrote:
I just thought I'd post this in case some of you aren't on my LJ friends or don't read it, etc.

Have you ever seen the familiar windows dialogue with the following options?
Yes
Yes to All
No

Have you ever wanted a No to All button? It's possible, and I finally figured out how to do it yesterday. Just press Shift N. Sighted peoplle can apparently hold down shift while clicking the No button, but I don't know if that's still working. Anyway, it does work, it's very useful sometimes, and I thought some people might find it useful.

Now I go to write about Spanish books in English.

Maria

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.