Hey,

That article had important information in it! Please send this thread to 300 of your friends in the next 11 minutes. If you don't, Bill Gates will take away your Windows for supporting spammers!
Lynn reaper wrote:
She's got it in a nutshell. I hate those sort of messages. So many of my friends fall for them and send them on to all their friends, and usually by the time I've got past all the hundreds of people they've sent the message to, I'm bored anyway, so I just delete the bloomin' things. I'd never send them on anyway, cos they're a waste of time and energy and they drive me nuts!

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.