Oh, don't worry, I think that was just someone on our city council, common
practice among our highly asteemed.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick Perdue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 6:45 PM
Subject: The Talk2 List someone has issues!

On the Greensboro FreeCycle list, I just got the following message:

"We are looking for any unwanted rabbits and outside cage for our daughter."

My question to you all is this:
Why would anyone want to put their children in a cage? Well, there are,
of course, many reasons why one should want to pursue such an objective.
However, displaying such irreverence for the
free will of others, especially your own children, in such a public
fashion, isn't really such a good idea in the long run, particularly if
you should want to retain custody of said children in the future.
And what, I ask, do rabbits have to do with locking one's offspring in a
cage outside, where bad things could potentially happen to the children
in question, as well as the potential tarnishing of the parent's
supposedly good reputation?

Please, help me understand this, folks! I feel naked, vulnerable, and
down-right
uneducated, and I am simply thirsting for knowledge on this subject!

Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)475-4004
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
aim: noaptiva