On 6/14/2007, 10:38:01 AM EDT, Thomas exclaimed:

> Hey I know this is random but does anyone know why in some email
> cliants my name/email addresses  come up surrounded  by
> backslashs?

Dumb question, Mr. Backslash, but do you have them in your name?
From: "Thomas \(TJ\)  Olsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Yep, I think you do, at least four e-mail clients, in cluding the one on
my phone, agree with me.

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)475-4004
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
aim: noaptiva