I just tried to forward the latest lovely novell newsletter, you know,
because everyone wants it, right? I got the following back from Onj's lil' home
of the mail server:
Message too large for submission.
Then I had a looky at said message and realized it was 100 kb.
You know, there's no need for all that, stupid newsletter making
squeaky bad people!
Are your newsletters as inefficient as your operating system?
It's not like I'm attaching dual layer DVD ISOs to talk2 or anything?

I need a shower!

Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(336)698-4417
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
aim: noaptiva