Hello fellow Norites:
This is a public service announcement to inform you that your existence is
flawed.
It would be in your best interest to off yourself in the most excruciating and
public way possible, so as to successfully maximize the fact that you suck.
Refer to the People's temple mass suicide, November 18, 1978.
I suggest a similar mode of achieving total existence failure to all us Norites
so as to    eradicate this awful genetic mutation that has befallen us and your
potential children.

If you are interest, contact me and we can discuss further details.

Yours in the permanent and proper abolishment of Nories Syndrome:
Dustin P. Perdue

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.