OK, folks. Here's the deal. I'm getting all four wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow, so I thought up a little audio experiment in which you can participate. I'm going to record myself saying certain hard-to-say phrases before I go into surgery, and then record myself saying them again when I come home. So send me your phrases either here or over my IM accounts by tomorrow morning (CDT), and help me make a really stupid, but likely amusing, A/B comparison.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.