Allo allo.  John is writing this from class in order to illustrate his lack
of overall preparedness.  Today is of course nine-Eleven, and I'll be
helping out at a 'remember Nine-Eleven' table until 4PM and then going from
their to a BBQ PDQ.  So rather than do a broadcast at 10:00 at night in a
fatigued and potentially irritable state, I'll just shoot for a makeup John
Zone tomorrow at 3:00 Eastern Whatever Time.  I'll make it worth the wait!
I promise!  Unless of course you don't tune in, in which case you are dead
to me!  (Not really).

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.