I got this message 3 days late. Is there a way to hear an archive?
On Sep 15, 2007, at 8:54 AM, Byron J. Lee wrote:

This weeks show is going to be really cool, I am really looking forward to it. I have been hearing about this clip of the $40000 all week and I can't wait to hear it.

derek Lane wrote:
Strange aspects of me will be revealed due to a new processor,
We will also hear a clock made with the voice of a talking trumpet,
You will learn what sesame street and a $40000, yes, I said $40000 keyboard has in common through a rather rare clip. I also have found a clip of a demo of said keyboard for your listening enjoyment. If all that wasn't enough, find out how I made a car out of my computer, or it least temporarily. To listen, go to www.tbrn.net <http://www.tbrn.net> at 2 eastern, and click the listen link of your choice.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.