From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Onj
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 4:43 AM
To: talk2
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Kickin' Back with Mary Ann coming this Sunday

I'm dere.  I wanna see what all dis is about.
Every time you've done tests or whatever, you seem to purposefully make it
so I just happen to be asleep.  I'm gonna catch you out this time though,
you see if I don't!

On Thursday, September 27, 2007 3:06 AM,
Mary Ann Topolewski happened to mention in passing:

> I remember back in May of 05 when I was too scared to call into a show.
> Here it is, almost two and a half years later, and I'm finally ready to
> do a show of my own. Wow.
>

> What is it?
>
> The show is called Kickin' Back with Mary Ann. It will be a mix of music,
> life, silliness, maybe some inspiration that comes from a story or two,
> and of course, listener interaction. After all, where would the show be
> without the listeners?
>

> When is it?
>
> My show will debut this Sunday, September 30, from 9 until 11 PM Eastern
> time.
>

> How do you listen?
>
> Like all shows on The Beyond Radio Network, mine can be heard on the main
> channel.
>
> Just point WinAmp to the following link.
>
> http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg
>

> So bring your favorite food and/or beverage with you and come Kick Back
> with Mary Ann beginning this Sunday, from 9 to 11 PM Eastern time.
>

> See you there.
>

> Mary Ann

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.

http://www.eset.com