To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Fw: [B H F] 30 or older

Hey now, that's not all, I was known for in your family when we were kids. I
was also known for being able to burp the words, "Wipe out," better than
anyone else! Hehehehheheheheh!

And I remember something about Chetos, but I think that is too incriminating
so if you remember it, Amy, no sharing it with the class okay?

BTW, go get my show from last night, you guys, if you haven't heard me talk
about how Amy damn near broke her nose when we were little because she
dropped candy on the floor. Sure, she was getting it for me and all, but
still. Heheheheheheh!

----- From: "Amy Billman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>