Yeah see I had one of those when I was a kid--the Rubik's Cube in Braille.
My dad and I labeled it.  I only got the block once.  So then I got irritated
at the thing, and tore off all the little stickers so then they all matched so
it didn't matter.  Sort of defeating the purpose you know?  hehehhehheh

Yeah I think that some of this goes a bit overboard.  I mean I'm all for
accessibility and broadening ones horizons, but wow!  My mom was the one that
sent me these, and she could not wrap her head round the idea behind the
Braille tattoos either!
Personally I can't either. If I want a tattoo, I'll go and get one, and that
will be that.
Plus given the places that some folks put tattoos, why in hell would you have
the impulse to "feel" them anyway?

It just amazes me the things people come up with!  I have no reason, like you,
to feel a neck tie, or bottle of wine or beer.  That's excessive to me.  So
what I want to know, is where is the line between meeting the needs of a
population to make things more accessible, and when it becomes too much?
Some blind and visually impaired people would argue that a line doesn't exist,
hence making it necessary for such things like Braille Play Boy center folds
and things like that, but to me, it seems that it makes you stand out even
more, and on the center fold thing, honestly guys, you can do better than that!

"Follow your bliss, and the universe will open doors where there were only
windows."
Joseph Campbell
Amy Billman
Email: