To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:19 PM
Subject: The Talk2 List Some family news

Hi everyone. I'm just posting on here so those of you who knew the situation can find out. My dad has been very sick for some time now and he passed away today, about half an hour ago. I don't know yet what's going on but most likely I'll be leaving either today or tomorrow. I don't know how much in contact I'll be in since it's a rural area with low Internet and I'm not sure yet whether my phone will get signal. Please keep my family in your prayers and thoughts if possible, and I'll talk to all of you soon.

Maria

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.
has it for you. Never miss a Talk2 message again.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.