  From: Mary Ann
  To: talk2
  Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 9:56 AM
  Subject: The Talk2 List Amy KeyChain

  Hey Amy, speaking of cutie things, did you know that Derek made a keychain
out of you for Beyond Toys? See the end of John's Tuesday show for details. Or,
alternatively, Derek, you could send us all a link to the Amy keychain, eh?

  And I still don't think it's fair that she gets to be in a cute little
keychain and all I get is made into this perverse wave file. Wah!

  *stamps feet*