Marry Ann Said Those toys aren't supposed to
talk; the user is.

Um....er..... If you can still talk whilst using said toys. You're not doing it right. Lololol. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Ann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 12:18 AM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Amy KeyChain

Yeah. It put my mind into a scary place, too. Those toys aren't supposed to talk; the user is. Uh... oops! Heh.

After my strange show tonight, I assume that Amy has followed through with filling her randomness quota as per John's request below. And, um, so did I. Betty and Wilma just don't talk about those things...

Bed for me.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Clower" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>