  From: Kevin Reeves
  To: talk2
  Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 11:27 PM
  Subject: The Talk2 List A guided tour through the install of Leopard.

  Hey folks. A few days ago, I purchased OS 10.5 Leopard, which is the latest
Macintosh Operating system. It includes an updated version of Voiceover, which
  is the built in screen reader. I recorded myself going through the entire
installation. You can download the file at

  http://kevinreeves.net/LeopardInstall.mp3
  . This will also come across the Blind Cool tech podcast in a day or so, but
I wanted you guys to have first dibs on it. Enjoy.