Blart Radio returns tonight with lots of new content. Yes. Show prep. Can you believe it?

First, we have two weeks worth of live jazz on which to catch up, including some very nice modern and Latin selections from the UNT rep ensemble and Latin jazz performers. Next are some clips of last week's trip to New Bronfels for Wurstfest including some interesting music John purchased, followed by a detailed explanation of why I never want to live in Austin. We also pay tribute to hard rock/metal of the female lead singer variety, so send in any requests or recommendations now if there's a group we don't yet have. All this plus your requests, phone calls, and instant messages will be heard tonight on Blart Radio on The Beyond Radio network. It all starts at 8:00 Eastern Standard Time, so tune in. Cancel your dates or other truly worthwhile lively activities, sit down to your computer with a nice hot cup of Dr Pepper, and enjoy.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.