Hi everyone. This is the last promotion of my show that I will be sending to
the Talk2 List. To receive e-mail announcements about my show, as well as the
shows of the rest of the TBRN hosts, visit the link below and subscribe to our
announcement mailing list. It's fast, it's easy, it's free, it's... Yeah yeah
yeah... You get the point. Heh.

Once you subscribe to the list, you'll receive all announcements and
TBRN-related updates sent by our TBRN staff. So don't delay! join today!

I need help...

Tonight's show is sure to be interesting because one of my dearest friends,
Jack, will be my special guest. We're also going to be talking
about a topic that has spawned from the week that I've had. I'm sure it will
create some fun calls and will share some interesting insights into my
listeners.
I'm not going to give it away because I don't want people to have too much time
to think about it. Not to mention that even when I have a topic in mind,
it can change at the last minute. Either way, it'll be fun. Come with your
favorite drink and a decent pair of headphones or speakers, as well as your
preferred TBRN-capable media player, and Kick back with Mary Ann and Jack
tonight at 9.

http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg

See you then.

Mary Ann
e-mail and MSN:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Join me for Kickin' Back with Mary Ann every Sunday night from 9 to 11 PM
Eastern time.
To learn more, visit
http://www.tbrn.net/maryann