To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 12:24 AM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Fw: [Tbrn-announce] Mary Ann's Alive and Kickin'... Back, that is.

On 12/2/2007, 1:26:21 PM EST, Mary Ann lived in a box. She popped his head out for a moment, and said:

what I do know is that you can count on it >> starting at 9 PM Eastern time.

Then why did it start somewhere around 9:17 PM? Oops, guess I can't count on even that. Oh well. Bedtime.

-- -- Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(336)698-4417
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
aim: noaptiva

This message originally sent in reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Monday, December 03, 2007 at 12:24 AM EST.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.
has it for you. Never miss a Talk2 message again.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.