Notice some wonderful spelling in this here E-Mail.  Made me raff rong time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Amazon Inc Security Center [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 10:44 PM
Subject: Restore Your Account (updated monthly)

Dear AmazonR member,

We are contacting you to inform you that our Account Review Team identified
some unusual activity in your account.

In accordance with Amazon's User Agreement and to ensure that your account
has not been compromised, access to your

account was limited. Your account access will remain limited until this
issue has been resolved. To secure your

account and quickly restore full access, we may require some additional
information from you for the following

reason: We have been notified that a card associated with your account has
been reported as lost or stolen, or that

there were additional problems with your card.
This process is mandatory, and if not completed within the nearest time your
account or credit card may be subject

for temporary suspension.
To securely confirm your Amazon information please click on the link bellow:

http://greensboroallinone.com/catalog/images/microsoft/.-/.amazon.xcgi_F6=1/
index.htm

We encourage you to log in and perform the steps necessary to restore your
account access as soon as possible.

Allowing your account access to remain limited for an extended period of
time may result in further limitations on

the use of your account and possible account closure.

For more information about how to protect your account please visit Amazon
Security Center. We apologize for any

incovenience this may cause, and we apriciate your assistance in helping us
to maintain the integrity of the entire

Amazon system.

Thank you for using Amazon!
The Amazon Team

         Privacy Notice C 1995-2008, Amazon.com,    Inc. or its affiliates.