Since I'm just hankering to do a daytime show, and yes I said 'hankering',
I'll gladly cover, unless anyone else is just dying to.  The Venison Zone?
Now that could be a scary combination.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Venison88a
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 7:38 AM
To: talk2
Subject: The Talk2 List Still postponed

Yeah, this job is turning out to be a monster undertaking. Everything, and i
mean everything has to be moved and rewired due to some of the equipment
having heat issues. Especially with the dvd recorders. This is made more
urgent since i found out everything on comcast on demand is recordable
except for hbo and showtime. lol.  Plus with the audio video rack moved, i
can reach the window again so i can run the feedlines for the ham radio
antennas. So Venison Stew wont be on today. Crossing ones fingers, i hope to
be back on tues, friday for sure. So if anyone could cover for me today,
feel free.  Thx.

Oh this is interesting, the fire department just pulled up outside, but i
don't see anything obvious going on.

  _____

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs> your homepage.