I did pottery before, but never ceramics. It was really cool! I am curious if
you still have any of the stuff that you've made. Wow ubby! That neat!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amy Billman
  To: talk2
  Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 11:44 AM
  Subject: Re: The Talk2 List At 9 PM tonight, Kickin' Back with Mary Ann and
Ceramics

  Hey.  I've done ceramics, and pottery for that matter.  So funny
enough--stuff will likely make loads of sense to me!  *laughs*  Yet one more
thing you likely didn't know--that I can be sort of artistic--in ways that
don't involve music! hehhehhehehahh

  "Blessed are they who have the gift of making friends, for it is one of God's
best gifts. It involves many things, but above all, the power of going out of
one's self, and appreciating whatever is noble and loving in another." --Thomas
Hughes
  Amy Billman
  Email:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]