Hi all,

Heavily Influenced will be doing a cover show for the Louis Bin today, and I actually have some content. Who is Jack Ingram? Why do I hate him so? Ever heard of Luther Wright and the Wrongs? If you haven't guessed it by now, I'll be doing a show that deals with covers of songs. Some good, some bad, most cross-genre. Tune in from 5 to 8 Eastern today to hear my opinions, and share yours, on the various covers of songs I've managed to round up over the past few days.

http://tbrn.net is the site where you can pick your listening method, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is the MSN address and TBRNLive is AIM.

See you at 5 Eastern!

Brandon H

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.