Hi:

I am writing from the floor of Kelly Michael's basement, just because I
can. I found an open wireless connection that is very weak, extremely
distant, and really slow. But, I can get online here, and he can't. I am
more powerful than the front yard. Wa ha.
I just thought I'd let you know, just in case you find this information
necessary at some point in the future.
Broadcom wireless chips are good for you!

Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(336)698-4417
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
aim: noaptiva
Composition of this message started on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 at 12:42 AM
EDT.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.