Wow that made for a good laugh.  I really needed that, too.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Rosie Morales
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 10:08 AM
To: talk2
Subject: RE: The Talk2 List Design Coding

●Hmmm●, I don’t know whether to be happy that a guy who can rap is
rapping about something other than sex, drugs, guns, and money or whether to
be highly amused at the fact that a guy made an entire song about photo
shop. Either way, just another demonstration about how entertaining youtube
can be. Thanks little Vanja!

  _____