Actually, no, don't do that. I broke it. I'd rather do the show before
the Sunday Night Saranade, which, for now, starts at 6:00 PM EDT, which
means I'll be on tomorrow from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM, for two hours of better
content than I've aired today... Yeah. Sundays and Stuff.
Still need more sleep, obviously.

On 4/26/2008, 10:35:04 PM EDT, Patrick just had to go and say:

> I overslept, and thus, Things and Stuff is obviously not on. While I
> could start the show now, I really don't want to. Why? Because I'm still
> very tired, and I would not be as presentable as I'd like. I will,
> however, do the show tomorrow after the Rock n Roll Report, which, for
> now, have moved from... : to : PM? Boyng? I'm a bit confused about when
> things come on anymore. If, for whatever reason, that doesn't work out,
> I'll do something during the week.

> So tune in after the Rock n Roll report, which shows up after the Sunday
> Night Saranade... for... uh, something better than what is currently
> live at the moment. Well, then again, that isn't really saying much, now is
> it?

> Time to fall over!

Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(336)698-4417
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
aim: noaptiva

This message originally sent in reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Saturday, April
26, 2008 at 10:47 PM EST.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.