Tonight promises to bring forth another strange assortment of craziness
here on The John Zone.  After completing the May-mester this past Thursday,
a most special celebration is in order.  How might such a celebration be
undertaken, you may ask?  Well, we'll start off with brand new music from
the Russian pop duo T.A.T.U., add to that some Japanese happy-time super
show! fun go tracks, filet with a bit of good-natured political satire, and
season that interesting smelling mix with another song or two from Cheech
Marin's children's album.  In addition we dig up the true reason why Jessica
Simpson and Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo split up late last month.
All this and several new TBRN promos and words of advice from red Green
coming up tonight beginning at 6PM Eastern Daylight Time at
http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg.