Just a note Groundhog day will be airing at around 9:20 instead of 9:15. The
channel is available for you to enter now.

Http://tbrn.net:8888/movies.ogg
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mary Ann
  To: talk2
  Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 11:22 PM
  Subject: The Talk2 List Groundhog Day airs After The John Zone

  Hi All,

  Last night, Bec pointed out to me that it was a year ago that I started
airing movies. So I thought I would air one tomorrow night since I haven't done
so in a really long time.

  So tomorrow after the John Zone, come to the movies channel and watch
Groundhog day with us.

  At 9:15 PM tomorrow after the John Zone, point your favorite player to the
following link.
  http://tbrn.net:8888/movies.ogg

  Here is a plot synopsis.

  A weather man is reluctantly sent to cover a story about a weather
forecasting "rat" (as he calls it). This is his fourth year on the story, and
he makes
  no effort to hide his frustration. On awaking the 'following' day he
discovers that it's Groundhog Day again, and again, and again. First he uses
this
  to his advantage, then comes the realization that he is doomed to spend the
rest of eternity in the same place, seeing the same people do the same thing
  EVERY day.

  See you then.

  Mary Ann
  e-mail and MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]