To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 4:35 AM
Subject: The Talk2 List no "things and stuff" this week

There will be no "Things and Stuff" this week. Unfortunately, the motherboard for the new studio computer did not show up as soon as we hoped it would, and, to be quite honest, I'm not feeling up to doing another show with the old Dell, and trying to get any production work done on that thing is even more painful. Talk about a clunker!

However, the new motherboard for the potentially nice new quad core system should be in early this week, and, if there are no other issues that pop up unexpectedly, I may do a make-up show sometime during the week. Besides, I've never done a "Things and Stuff" on any days other than Saturday or Sunday, so it may or may not be interesting. Stay tuned for more info as it becomes available. As always, we are sorry for the inconvenience. HHG reference completely unintentional.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.