  From: Derek Lane
  To: talk2
  Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 11:46 PM
  Subject: The Talk2 List new facebook is a pile

  So, I'm going to ask the same question that many have asked around the net;
anyone manage to get the old facebook back?
  I've yet too, and I've spent more time on trying to get said version back
than editing church things PDAudio stuff, and things I actually get paid to do.
  Oh well.

database 3469 (20080924) __________

  http://www.eset.com