Here is one line to contribute to the thread. But with the inclusion of a couple more words to extend it that much more I think you might find unless your browser has an extremely long line-length, it may manage to wrap across two - possibly three as it were. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 11:19 PM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List random show

yup.
there was.
I really should start updating my lj, the WDGLFM forum, or both.
If I'm not careful the actual station "WDGLFM" may rank higher in google, and we can't have a real thinggy dominating me like that.
Its already bad enough that there is a PDAudio as well.
Btw, said company makes high-end recording interfaces for pocket PC's
----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>