Hello I hef ein 20 gb brokted laptop drev hr if anyone want it I will maybe put on some file that ist full of 0's and then give it to you bicoz it wil be fun and you can use it as doorstop if anyone want it get back at me yeh coz is takin up valable room on my desk so like whatever or you can use as cheese grater and drop it on head of fetted dog

From: Patrick Perdue <patr...@pdaudio.net>
on Sunday, December 14, 2008 6:33 PM

You know you vant it!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [BlindAttic] 500g b externil hard drive to sell or trade
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 10:11:43 -0800
From: mohit <mohitkhatan...@gmail.com>
To: <blindat...@blindtreasures.com>

Hi there,
I have this 500 g b vestin dijitel externil hard drive I have just used
for around 3 munths,
I will load it whit around 500 g b of audio books, dockumuntrys, o t
r's, t v shows, d v s moovies, muzik, and more,
I am asking for 100 $, plus shipping or would like to trade for a wikter
reader streem, i would pay the diffrence,
please get back, by and take care,
mohit.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.