I think that you should deliver the leopard to the butcher who will chop it up and give the meat to the mango coloured chimp called maple, disguised as a banana. Hopefully this chimp doesn't try to eat the butcher. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandon Hicks" <hicks.brand...@gmail.com>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List This list is dead, dave!

Personally, I think you can take your potatoes, put them in an orange plastic box marked Deliver only to the leopard, and be done with them. As for the drive, well oopsy. Oopsy, and ooopsy. No more Seagate externals for you. My internal, on the other hand, is ticking along quite nicely considering it's been dropped, moved, shipped here and there, taken out and put back into the caddie a few times.
The only advice I have to offer, is
hawww, hawwww.

And that is all.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.