Thanks.

From: John Clower <jclo...@charter.net>
on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 5:09 AM

April 4 will mark my third anniversary on The Beyond Radio Network. Since
I will be out of town this weekend and unable to do a show during my usual
slot next week, I've opted to commemorate this special occasion tonight
instead.  This won't be a broadcast designed for the purpose of patting
myself on the back.  Instead it will be a trip down memory lane, complete
with clips from the more notorious shows of the past, an excerpt of the
staff meeting on March 5, 2006, that eventually led to my joining the
network, and a Steve and Karen, who will no doubt be around to help ensure
that the broadcast is as random as possible.  Finally the last hour of the
show will be devoted exclusively to an audio collage, featuring every single
stupid intro I have ever used dating back to the Johntage.  This most
certainly will not be a show to miss.  So bring your computer or PDA, a
beverage of your choosing, and tune in tonight at 6PM EDT at
http://tbrn.andrelouis.com:8888/tbrn.ogg.m3u for four hours full of good
times and rich creamery butter

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.