yeah venison.
issue I have to set it for each message.
I have just got 7 spams today, out of 200 messages.
I ccalculated that about 100 of my messages were coming to me but 40-50-90
messages say in 200-300 were never reaching their destinations.
in short I can't be bothered trying to buggerise around with the system.
Used to be bad when I got loads on loads of spam but the blacklist spamhouse
filters seem to keep it under control.
as long as I don't get more than 12 per day and not all at the same time, I
don't mind, its just when 20 or more at each check are spam that I may have to
choose to turn the filter on.
One good thing now is I can chat on agrip again, and now I won't miss a show
announcement for tbrn which I was on a regular basis.