Did anybody say we didn't have the space to store archives? How embarrassing!
God, now we all look like low-down losers or something.  Fucktard!

From: shaun everiss <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
on Monday, April 13, 2009 7:22 AM

To: all lists/ others.
From: shaun everiss <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
Subject: tbrn

Hi.

I am emailing on behalf of a station I listen to called tbrn.net.
They are in the process of moving their stuff.
Issue is they have no place to store their archives of shows.
We are probably talking 500gb 1tb pluss and its going to be ever expanding.
This is a free radio station so they don't have the cash  to host stuff.
They can't host stuff on their own connections of the various staff, because
of data caps.
They don't have storage for the archives.
To tell you the truth I don't know what the ammount currently is but it
grows every week each file in ogg betwene 80 and 200mb each and longer
depending on things.
Ofcause they can't afford any space at the ammount they are dealing with.
Its got to the point where there are no archives currently up except b7y
direct link which means either I have to get the stuff from journals, etc
which are not always updated or ask. At any rate they would like any
suggestions.
This message will probably be forewarded to several lists but since I have
had conversations with you I'd give you a crack at it first.
Ofcause depending on when you get this everyone else will have a copy of
this as I will be doing a message after this to lists.
They can't afford much if anything they are mostly studants all blind I
think some have jobs but not sure.
Any help will be appreciated
shaun

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.