Greetings peoples.
For the sighted among us, I thought I'd share the efforts of my brother Dwayne, two people called Patrick, and some elbow grece. Some of you have already heard the audio so it probably won't interest you at all, but for those who wanted a video of what we were all wearing, and how beautiful the bride looked on the day, please click
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48zf26M79Rw
and enjoy.

12 hours of editing culminated in a meer 9 minutes of video, so there it is.
Enjoy.

    MR  Andre P. Louis

 My personal site: http://AndreLouis.COM
 My Live Journal: http://LJ.AndreLouis.COM
 On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=530631282
Free music (for use in MOH systems, podcasts and radio): http://onj1.AndreLouis.COM/Beds
 The Beyond Radio Network (TBRN:) http://www.TBRN.NET
 Rockbox voices: http://onj1.AndreLouis.COM/rockbox
 The phonetones project: http://onj1.AndreLouis.COM/phonetones

  Online contacts:

 Email and NET Messenger: an...@andrelouis.com
 Aim: FreakyFwoof

  Telephone contacts:

 Home (phone United Kingdom):   +44207-0788886
 Home (fax United Kingdom):   +44207- 2212126
 Cellular (United Kingdom): +44-7875-546903
In the United States: +1-404-8065809
or
+1-425-906-3664

A PROUD Samsung NC10 Netbook owner since 05/12/2008.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.