I'm curious: why are you remixing remixes on top of remixes? Haven't heard it yet, but that seems kind of counter-productive. Did you at least compensate for levels, I.E. not mix at unity? Peaks of 0DB+0db= at least +6db depending on dynamics, and in the digital world, that's a bad old time, you know.
shaun everiss wrote:
Hi.
this first track is not part of the upload because I plum forgot about this
last night.
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1407689/freaky%20fwuff%20fever%20%20repulsive%20mix.ogg
mix freaky fwoof and the djtt remix together actually makes it all sound quite
good.
Concider this a sample track, I promice the rest of the 21 tracks I have done
will be up once dropbox decides to finnish the upload.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.

Patrick Perdue (MCP, NCNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC