Tonight at 9PM EDT, Mary Ann will be presenting a Nine-Eleven memorial broadcast on TBRN, The Beyond Radio Network. September 11, 2001 has often and accurately been depicted as our generation's Pearl Harbor, an event that changed each and every one of our lives. Every one of us remembers where we were on that fateful morning, and who better to commemorate such a sobering day than our very own Mary Ann. Click http://listen.tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg to listen, and join us for an evening of solidarity and remembrance on the eighth anniversary of this very historic occasion.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.