<grin>
well for the time being I have put up my email protection its usually not
necessary since my isp has norton and that usually works however its not
detecting the viruses, so I have put my own up as well with avg9.
this means more space used on my drive and a few more resources used but at
least nothing will sneak in here.
If it gets any worse I may have to bar all attaches which will be a hastle if
someone wants to send me things over email.
Come to think of it that hardly happens now but still.