An Obituary printed in the London Times - Interesting and sadly rather true.

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has
been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his
birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:

- Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
- Why the early bird gets the worm;
- Life isn't always fair;
- and maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more
than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in
charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but
overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy
charged with sexual harassment for kissing a class mate; teens suspended
from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for
reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job
that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.
It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent
to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could not inform
parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and
criminals received better treatment than their victims. Common Sense took a
beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home
and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to
realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her
lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement. Common Sense was preceded
in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust, by his wife, Discretion, by his
daughter, Responsibility, and by his son, Reason.

He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, I Want It Now,
Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim.

not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you
still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.

    MR  Andre P. Louis

 My personal site: http://AndreLouis.COM
 My Live Journal: http://LJ.AndreLouis.COM
 On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/andre.louis
Free music (for use in MOH systems, podcasts and radio): http://onj1.AndreLouis.COM/Beds
 The Beyond Radio Network (TBRN:) http://www.TBRN.NET
 The phonetones project: http://onj1.AndreLouis.COM/phonetones
Please support me by buying a copy of my album: http://cdbaby.com/cd/andrelouis

  Online contacts:

 Email and NET Messenger: an...@andrelouis.com
 Aim: FreakyFwoof

  Telephone contacts:

 Home (phone United Kingdom):   +44207-0788886
 Home (fax United Kingdom):   +44207- 2212126
 Cellular (United Kingdom): +44-7875-546903
In the United States: +1-404-8065809
or
+1-425-906-3664

A PROUD Samsung NC10 Netbook owner since 05/12/2008.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.