Hello All,
I have had to remain tight-lipped about what I do at my new job for several weeks and it has been driving me crazy. I am now able to freely talk about the website I've been doing a lot of work on. I would like to invite you all to point your web-browsers to www.directionsforme.org and familiarize yourself with the web site. Once you have gotten comfortable with how the site works please take a few moments to fill out our survey. We do know that the survey does not work with some text-based browsers and note takers. We are working on a solution for that. It should work fine on your computers though. Please pass this along to anyone who is not on this list who you think may find the site useful. Send all comments and suggestions about the site to b...@horizons-blind.org

Sincerely,
Byron Lee

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.