Wow. Can't even get the name of the virus right. How gay is that?

Venison88a wrote:
I sure hope nobodys fooled by this, but for those who arent sure, the attachement IS the virus. 6k for a program? Yeah right! Fake city to no end. Wow Onj, how do these things keep getting attached to your name? (Genuinely puzzled)

--- On *Wed, 2/17/10, Microsoft Team /<o...@andrelouis.com>/* wrote:

    From: Microsoft Team <o...@andrelouis.com>
    Subject: The Talk2 List Conflicker.B Infection Alert
    To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
    Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2010, 7:56 PM

    Dear Microsoft Customer,

    Starting 12/11/2009 the ‘Conficker’ worm began infecting Microsoft
    customers unusually rapidly. Microsoft has been advised by your
    Internet provider that your network is infected.

    To counteract further spread we advise removing the infection using
    an antispyware program. We are supplying all effected Windows Users
    with a free system scan in order to clean any files infected by the
    virus.

    Please install attached file to start the scan. The process takes
    under a minute and will prevent your files from being compromised.
    We appreciate your prompt cooperation.

    Regards,
    Microsoft Windows Agent #2 (Hollis)
    Microsoft Windows Computer Safety Division

--
Patrick Perdue (MCP, NCNA)
KE4DYI

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.