From: Venison88a <venison...@yahoo.com>
Subject: The Talk2 List Venison Stew is on hiatus
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Date: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 12:12 PM

Well it looks like it finally happened. All the run arounds i'm getting
in trying to secure a loan on the house, and get the lawsuit against the
 bitches who put me in this mess initiated, the electric and gas company
 couldnt wait. Bastards. I'm literally offline. They shut the power off
this morning. Its going to take a minimum of $500 to get it back. I only
 got a 100. I'm done. Its been fun, but for now, we're gone,
for real, and i dont know for how long. You know what? Fuck it. Until i
can get this mess straightened out with those 2 tasks, i'm calling for
HELP! If anybody can do anything, please please send something to my
paypal,  veniosn...@yahoo.com  This is THE worst emergancy i've ever had
 and i'm not sure how to deal with it. I'm at a friends to do this.
Thank you. Oh, and once i get compensated, people will be paid back.