I really think this was meant to go to Venison88 not me.

From: ROBERT S. MUELLER, III <al...@fbi.gov>
on Friday, January 28, 2011 9:20 AM

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal Transaction with Impostors claiming to be Prof. Charles C. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza,
Mr Frank Nweke, Dr. Philip Mogan, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith
Banks, Barr. Derrick Smith, kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim
Sule,Larry Christopher, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen, Dr. Philip Mogan, Paul Adim,
Puppy Scammers are impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of
Investigation. During our Investigation, we noticed that the reason why you
have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled your
Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance
Payment.

Therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in total USD$11,000.000.00 in an ATM CARD which you can use to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE CENTER anywhere in the world with a maximum of $4000 to
$5000 United States Dollars daily. You now have the lawful right to claim
your fund in an ATM CARD.

Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction,
you have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to
protect the American Citizens. All I want you to do is to contact the ATM
CARD CENTER via email for their requirements to proceed and procure your
Approval Slip on your behalf which will cost you $150.00 only and note that your Approval Slip which contains details of the agent who will process your
transaction.

CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME: Mr. Kelvin Williams
EMAIL: williamskelvin...@yahoo.cn
Telephone: +2348031351173

Do contact Mr Mr. Kelvin Williams of the ATM PAYMENT CENTER with your details:

FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
TELL:
CELL:
CURRENT OCCUPATION:
BANK NAME:
AGE:

So your files would be updated after which he will send the payment
information's which you'll use in making payment of $150.00 via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer for the procurement of your Approval
Slip after which the delivery of your ATM CARD will be effected to your
designated home address without any further delay.We order you get back to
this office after you have contacted the ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER and we do
await your response so we can move on with our Investigation and make sure
your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you.
Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

ROBERT S. MUELLER, III
DIRECTOR, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming
to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice only to be in
contact with Mr. Kelvin Williams of the ATM CARD CENTER who is the rightful
person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any
emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and
commence investigation.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.