Oh! I don't blame you. If I were tbrn I would put a thing at the beginning of venison's shows simply saying: He's nuts, he's nuts!. Lol.

And the attach thing is tarded. One of those, huh? Moments i guess.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick Perdue" <patr...@pdaudio.net>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 4:12 AM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List random observaion

I believe that is attributed directly to Venison. The Beyond Radio Network provides no warranty, expressed or implied, etc. etc. and generally doesn't feel the need to have that particular stigma attached.

By the way, Thunderbird, just because I wrote the word "attached" in an e-mail doesn't mean I want to actually attach something. Stop trying to be all smart 'n' junk. Hell, it even comes up with a dialogue when sending the message which says "Did you forget to add an attachment?" The buttons are "Oh, I did!" and "No, send now." I mean, really! I know damn well that I haven't attached anything, and don't want to! That's just rude and patronizing! It reminds me why I like Apple Mail so much better!