I'm also told that t is possible to drag the columns around, so that you can put things in the outlook order, that is to say, from: subject: I'm told this by someone who used NVDA to do this thing, but I've yet to get it to work.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Giannak" <n...@hkcradio.com>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 8:08 AM
Subject: The Talk2 List I thought I'd sit right down and write myself a letter

Except for the fact that it's going to all of you too. Boo hoo. I'm playing with Thunderbird. Years ago I thought it was a turd. I used the Windows Mail hack, but it broke Windows 7's first service pack. I wanted to give email clients in general a face smack. But now the bird is good, and it works like I think it should. And all of you now know, so hey! I gotta blow.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.
http://onj.me/talk2