----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Bosher" <pbos...@tavip.org.uk>
To: "Andre Louis" <onj.lo...@googlemail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2020 10:47 AM
Subject: VIBE message

VIBE is a group of blind and partially sighted musicians and for anyone
interested in accessible music, audio and music technology,

Whether you sing or play for leisure, study or as a profession, in any
genre, VIBE will put you in touch with others who can answer questions
or suggest solutions, and generally help each other out.We have covered
topics including performance, visual presentation, online promotion,
tips for playing different instruments, and access to music and audio
software and equipment.

The simplest way to join is via the Email group. We also run monthly
Zoom events, and the next one will be presented by André Louis, the
accomplished keyboard player and music tech trainer, who will talk about
Komplete Kontrol, the accessible way to use software synthesisers, the
Logic digital audio workstation (DAW), and Jamulus, which lets musicians
play together online without the usual time-lag problems.This will be on
Friday 18 December from 11 to 12:30.

To join the Email group and stay informed, send an Email to this address:

vibe-requ...@freelists.org
<mailto:vibe-requ...@freelists.org>vibe-requ...@freelists.org

In the subject line write:

subscribe

See you there.

--
Peter Bosher
Board Trustee

Technology Association of Visually Impaired People (TAVIP) is
A charity registered in Scotland (SC023234)
A company limited by guarantee (SC155406)

Registered office
c/o Lindsays Ws,
Caledonian Exchange,
19a Canning Street,